Today I thought about my food vices. I have a lot of them… and I think I had them all today. I think I will need to monitor that better. I guess I will say to day was my splurge before the purge.
So here are my weaknesses (food vices that I know will torture me with longing as I limit them).
1. French Fries (especially McDonald’s). Oh these are such a wonderful treasure. They are such a weakness for me. I am like a moth to a flame when it comes to picking these up as I head through the drive thru with the kids.
2. Dr. Pepper: I counted up to four cans a day a few weeks ago. I am trying to limit myself to 1 can a day… but it is hard.
3. McDonald’s Caramel Frapps: What a delectable wonder! I enjoyed every drop I had at dinner!
4. Gummy bears: I love Gold Label Gummy Bears. Nothing is better than the white and green ones!
5. Movie Theater Popcorn: I like lots of butter too! Not worth it without the butter in my book!
If I am going to lose this weight I am going to have to limit these things to just a treat now and then… I am not sure my will power will be able to sustain it!
Although, one more Dr. Pepper won’t hurt tonight. Tomorrow… only one (I promise).